old computers

Nathan Meyers wrote:
> [...]

Before you spend a bunch of energy trying to get rid of this stuff, you
could post specs on it and have it available for pickup for people on
various lists such as BLU. Worst case, nobody wants it. Best case, you
have less to get rid of.

It's my experience from similar lists (granted, danish lists - Denmark
has quite high prices on just about everything) - that old hardware
sells well to students and otherwise financially challenged opensource
enthusiasts. This may possibly be due to Linux, free UNICES/clones in
general, typically run very well on older hardware. Specially if the
need is a small home webserver/firewall/personal mail server.

/Kristian

believed to be clean.