What happens at 6:30 am (besides that fetchmail seems to crash)?

I've been having to restart fetchmail every morning on my ubuntu Edgy
system.  It seems to stop running at about 6:30.  This has been true
for the last week or so.

Of course any ideas about why that might be are welcome, but my
current theory is that cron or at or something is running something
then that fetchmail doesn't know how to deal with.

So my specific question is: Is there an easy way to tell what's being
run when?

Looking at the output of "ls -lt /var/log", it looks like that might
be when logrotate is run by cron.daily.  So I might try disabling that
for a day and see if it fixes the problem.  Does anyone have a better
idea?

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (501) 641-5011