Fwd: Job openings at Google

Subject: Question: Posting on BLU
From:    "Cynthia Lucas" <cinde at google.com>
Date:    Wed, February 28, 2007 8:49 pm
To:      jabr at blu.org

Hi John,

Please pardon the interruption.  My name is Cinde Lucas, and I'm an
Engineering Recruiter supporting the Platforms Staffing Group at Google.
I'm always looking for talented engineers, and we have a number of
exciting projects related to Linux.  I would love to share some positions
with your user group, however, I respect any rules of your organization
and site.  The following are related to Systems Software for Mountain
View, California. Full relocation assistance is provided.

Here are the links to the job descriptions, however, I can provide full
text versions for each position along with my contact information of where
candidates can send their resumes if you would like the descriptions
individually.

Software Engineer - Systems Software and Firmware

http://www.google.com/support/jobs/bin/answer.py?answer=23743

Software Engineer - Systems Test Development

http://www.google.com/support/jobs/bin/answer.py?answer=26407

Software Engineer - Compilers

http://www.google.com/support/jobs/bin/answer.py?answer=32268

Software Engineer - Machine Failure Analysis

http://www.google.com/support/jobs/bin/answer.py?answer=57001

If any member is interested, I ask that they respond to me directly.  If
they are interested in other positions at Google, please let them know to
share the exact name of the requisition and location.  Please do not reply
to the jobs website as I can route their resume to the appropriate person
for consideration in a timely manner.

Why is Google the #1 place to work?

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/bestcompanies/2007/snapshots/1.html

I appreciate your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks in advance,

Cinde Lucas
Engineering Recruiter, Platforms - Systems Software  | Google, Inc. |
650.253.2670
 <blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::mailto:cinde at google.com>
cinde at google.com |  <blocked::blocked::http://www.google.com/jobs>
www.google.com/jobs |