[ Caution Outlook ] Quick question on MS Outlook and PGP

On 3/15/07, Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org> wrote:
> Signed messages containing PGP-Mime attachments cause both the
> attachment and the body to show up as attachments. I was under the
> impression that this bug was fixed, but my Outlook mail at work does not
> contain this patch. It's just a minor annoyance, but I do have to use
> Outlook for my work email. Specifically I am running MS Office Outlook
> 2003 SP2 from Office Professional.

Jerry:

I don't have a direct answer, as I retired Outlook around the office a
year ago, but Matt Brodeur will be presenting PGP at the Nashua, NH
MerriLUG this very night. He practiced this presentation at CentraLUG
recently and did show a little bit about Outlook, although the demo
gods were not kind to him that night. You might want to try to make
the meeting or contact Matt to find out if he's run into a fix.

Meeting details:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.org.user-groups.linux.gnhlug/9271/match=pgp

or: http://preview.tinyurl.com/399g6d

--