Micro$oft: Winning Against Linux The Smart Way

Robert La Ferla asks:
| Which persona are you?  ;-)
|
| http://www.linuxpersonas.com/

At first, I read the "Linux Experimenter" and  thought  "Hey,  that's
me;  I  do  lots of experimenting with linux" But then they explained
that this is someone who's running a MS shop, is  experimenting  with
linux,  and is one of their shortest sells, and thought "Oops, not me
at all." Funny how words mean different things to  different  people.
Especially marketers.

I think I'm "other".  Too bad they don't have a column for that.  I'd
be interested in reading how they might successfully market to me.

--
   _'
 <:#/>  John Chambers

believed to be clean.