Help me pick a CPU/Mobo

> My main concern nowadays is noise since the baby took over my computer
> room and now all my computers are in the living room. So I like the
> shuttle boxes with the no CPU fan + small power supply (here's the one
> I have: http://global.shuttle.com/Product/Barebone/SK21G.asp , but my
> preferred dealer doesn't carry Socket754-based Athlon64s anymore, or
> this particular bare-bones kit, so YMMV). Matt
> --
I'd really take a close look at the Shuttle XPC units again.
www.ewiz.com offers very competitive pricing, quick shipping and have
most models in stock.

I currently use about a dozen Shuttles for productions servers but my
favorite is an Athon64 X2 3800 dual core with 2GB RAM, 250GB HDD and
DVD/RW.   I run Kubuntu on it and its GREAT!

If you are concerned about quite, I don't think you can do better than
these machines.  It even far quieter than my new laptop (alto running
Athlon64 X2).

God luck,

bobmct

believed to be clean.