NOOOOOOOO

gboyce wrote:
> Speakeasy has been purchased by Best Buy:
>
> http://www.speakeasy.net/press/pr/pr032707.php

I think I've got it worse, Verizon is inches away from shutting down Vonage
with patent violations:
http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/03/23/1730259

I love that as Vonage customer, they have communicated *nothing* about this to
me.  They apparently issued a press release about it, but I couldn't find a
link to it from their front page, and the only way I knew about it was from
the comments on slashdot:
http://pr.vonage.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=235198

I hope they win their appeal...

Matt