NOOOOOOOO

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:35:13 -0400
Kordova <kordova at gmail.com> wrote:

> isn't that a fraud/theft/possible felony?
I would think that what Kristian did was probably a felony if viewed
very strictly, but in my mind justified.

I had a similar experience with Home Depot on a cheap $8.00 wireless
doorbell where one of the buttons failed after a few months. The jerk
at HD refused to exchange it because he said they did not carry it any
longer although the exact same doorbell was on the shelf, except with a
different factory location. (Same brand and model number). In any case,
I asked to see the manager, and the acting manager sent a flunky to
tell me to FO. I emailed Bob Nardelli and a few other execs, and got a
very nice email from Michael Lively, the store manager, who did
apologize and told me to come in an exchange it. I then did just that,
but this time I had no problem.

There are a couple of things you can do. First of all remember that
sh*t rolls down hill. Don't climb up the bureaucracy heap. When you hit
a wall, go to the top. Another resource is the BBB and/or the attorney
general. Just make sure you have your ducks in a row. The past 2 years,
I have had my insurance company turn down a Dr. visit. I was able to
get the Dr. to resubmit the bill with the proper codes so the insurance
would pay.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group