The Boston Computer Connection / Liquidation (Mar. 30-31)

-----Original Message-----
From: rickumali at gmail.com
To: discuss at blu.org
Sent: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 9:25 AM
Subject: The Boston Computer Connection / Liquidation (Mar. 30-31)

> I was forwarded this e-mail from a corporate alumni mailing list.
> It seems like a good cause.
>  I hope this place rings a bell for those in the Watertown area. FYI.
>
> From: "Lionel Goulet" <goulet at rcn.com>
> Subject: Would you please pass the word?
> Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 21:34:04 -0400
 . . .
 > Celso Moreira has been a good friend and business associate of mine
> in the  computer repair biz. He had been ill,
> and when he stopped returning my phone calls
> I decided to track him down. I found him in a hospice in Cambridge.

Hi Rick, Lionel et al,

I will probably stop by The Boston Computer Connection / Liquidation
sale
(Mar. 30-31) as outlined in Rick's/Lione''s email. Like most of us,
I can't resist sale.

However, it is a small world -- when I saw: "I found him in a hospice
in Cambridge"
I had a hunch and called the Nursing home where I plan to visit tonight
to see my friend Jim;
and as you can guess: Celso Moreira is there --
so if the nurse says it's OK,
I will stop in and say "Hi from the Boston Linux User's group."

Best Regards,
Gar

believed to be clean.