Plone upgrade

James Kramer wrote:
> The last
> upgrade (Zope2.9 and Plone2.5) created a lot of folders with a status
> of "Public Draft".  These files now appear in the Navigation Box and
> Top Tabs of the website.  I do not wish this to happen.  I tried to
> change the status from "Public Draft" to "Private" but there is no
> option for this.

It's odd that there is no option to change the folder state manually
after the upgrade. However, the navigation portlet can be configured
to display only published items.

1. Log in as the admin user
2. Click on preferences -> navigation settings
3. Check 'filter on workflow state' and make sure that only published is marked.

BTW, there is a Boston Plone user group that meets on the third Thu of
every month. http://plone.meetup.com/1/

Sid Koul
Programmer Analyst
New England Wild Flower Society