Linux system administrator willing to be interviewed?

On 4/3/07, Stephen Ronan <sronan at panix.com> wrote:
> A young fellow I know who is majoring in Linux sytem
> administration as a student at the Benjamin Franklin Institute of
> Technology (www.bfit.edu) has been given a school assignment of
> interviewing a Linux sytem administrator and visiting the
> workplace of a Linux system administrator.

My buddy Dave Terrell took over the IBM/UMass Linux IT position when I
left it a year ago, and he is a pretty competent dude.  He actually
performed IT services within the financial sector in downtown Boston
before returning to school.  So, he might be interesting to interview,
having both the corporate and educational background to speak on.  And
he's a funny guy too.  Just buy him a black and tan if you ever bump
into him @ the bars...
--
Kristian Hermansen

believed to be clean.