freenx client error

On 4/6/07, John Malloy <johnmalloy at comcast.net> wrote:

> When I connect to the server using my freenx client (on my Fedora 6
> machine) to a SLES 10 host, I get the following error:
>
> cannot run startkde

Is it possible the KDE desktop is not installed on the SLES 10 host,
or that you don't have permissions to run it?

There's an option in the NX client configuration to allow the host to
choose the desktop manager to run. I've found that works more often
for me.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC