vi

On 16/04/07, Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org> wrote:
> Vi is a very powerful editor that has a lot of
> advanced features that many people are just not aware of.

and then...

> Emacs is a language
> sensitive editor that not only does paren and curly brace matching,
> indents, but also can do syntax coloring. It has modules for just about
> every computer language as well as html.

%s/emacs/vim

Fixed :--) This is probably the biggest pet peeve I have about
vi/emacs flamewars...people don't seem to think of vi as anything
other than plain vi on a non-color terminal. Just like emacs has had
new features added*, so has vi(m).

Gordon
* yes, it is evidently possible to add features to an "editor" that
already does everything...don't ask me, it's something about
transfinite numbers :--)

believed to be clean.