Alternatives to Cambridge Brewery for next month

On 4/20/07, Martin Owens <doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's certainly a plan, I mean we don't want to upset the waiters.
>
> By the way are we doing any advertising for the install fest?
>
> On 20/04/07, John Abreau <abreauj at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 4/20/07, Dan Ritter <dsr at tao.merseine.nu> wrote:
> >
> > > ...discussion with several friends now or lately employed in the
> > > restaurant biz suggest that entering a restaurant 30 minutes
> > > before it closes is Not A Good Idea.
> >
> > That's a good point. Maybe we should defer this for a month
> > when the meeting ends early, or perhaps do it after the Installfest
> > instead.
> >

> > --
> > John Abreau / Executive Director, Boston Linux & Unix

The restaurant (Atasca) closes at 11:00.  The kitchen closes at 10:00.
 This is close to how the brewery has worked for years (they made an
exception for pizzas).  They recently moved the kitchen close time to
9:30.  If we stay with the brewery, aren't we in a worse position than
by moving to Atasca?

MEG

believed to be clean.