Kill A Watt energy usage meeter

Power saving in general has come up on this list many times, and the
"Kill A Watt" energy usage meeter has been specifically mentioned
several times. I recently noticed Newegg.com has started carrying it:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882715001

At about $19, it was about the lowest price I had seen for it, but today
I received an ad from a vendor I've order from before selling them for
$21 with free shipping:

http://meritline.stores.yahoo.net/kilwateldet.html

which seems to be the best price if you add in the cost of shipping. (I
think that free shipping deal ends today.)

You can read customer reviews of the Kill A Watt at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/B00009MDBU/

The most common complaint seem to be that it is easier to work with if
you use it with an extension cord or one of those 6" extenders you see
at Micro Center for attaching power supplies to power strips.

  -Tom

--
Tom Metro
Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA