ethics;

"We really do not have any serious rules on this list.
I would prefer that discussions not related to Linux
use something like [OT] or [POLITICS] on the subject.
I'm sure that there are some on this forum who object
to this stuff." - Jerry

that's not much to ask.  i'm glad that blu allows such
conversation and have bragged to others about this
practice.

everybody seems pretty tolerant...  if i remember
correctly a couple of years ago i listened to a talk
at a blu meeting and the speaker used a windows laptop
and powerpoint!

"Nothing good ever came of secrets. Not in a family,
not in a business, and certainly not in government.
With secrets comes mistrust, with mistrust fear, and
with fear comes the notion of self-preservation. From
there comes the need for defense, arms, etc etc... a
slippery slope we are all too familiar with..."  -
Richard

well said.

- eric c.

believed to be clean.