Network Install Http RHEL working with ISOs

What he's probably looking for is like the subject says.  He wants to
install via network.

Extracting all your ISO's is the first step.  Then you need to setup a
DHCPd server and statically map the servers to be imaged.  You'll also
need tftpd installed and tell DHCPd that you want to use pxeboot and
where your pxe files are located.  The pxe files will load a installer
kernel and point to where your distro is located.  Unfortunately I
don't have an example, but you should be able to search for pxeboot
and linux and find instructions.

Matt