Wireless neighborhood suggestion

Not sure what else to call it.  I live in a 6 condo complex (3 - 2
unit buildings) arranged in triangle, 2 front, mine in back.  We all
decided that we wanted to get one internet service and share it.  I
don't want to run wires between buildings, so wireless seems perfect,
especially since everyone seems to like to be wireless.

So can someone give me suggestions for not cheap but not expensive
wireless equipment that would cover 3 buildings.  I'm currently using
the Netgear Rangemax MIMO access point located at the front of my
building (back building) and it reaches my entire building and into
the back of the two front buildings which are about 40 feet away.  I
would like to be able to reach to the front of the front buildings
which are about 70-90 feet away.

Any suggestions?

-matt

believed to be clean.