I may have been cracked. yippee!

i'm so excited.  today i wrote a weblinks app in php
and was about to test it out.  so i open up some log
files to catch my errors and what do you know?  part
of my site is either cracked or somebody's trying.
this is awesome!  i've had a site for a few years now
and it's my first time.  i keep regular backups so i
don't care about anything getting ruined.  it's so
exciting, yippee!!!  my first thought was they cracked
one of the modules i've made.  but now that i look
closely it appears it's my old xoops based website.
that code is an aging turd sandwich.  check this out
from my scripts.log.  cjaycontent is a xoops module.
it looks like something is going on there first:

[19-Jun-2007 14:54:34] PHP Warning:  main():
php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No
address associated with hostname in
/mma/modules/cjaycontent/admin/editor2/spaw_control.class.php
on line 15
[19-Jun-2007 14:54:34] PHP Warning:
main(http://www.kuontol.org/x.do?config/spaw_control.config.php):
failed to open stream: Undefined error: 0 in
/mma/modules/cjaycontent/admin/editor2/spaw_control.class.php
on line 15

then this gets repeated over and over again:

[19-Jun-2007 21:14:27] PHP Warning:  explode(): Empty
delimiter. in
http://www.freewebtown.com/scan/evilx?config/spaw_control.config.php
on line 23
[19-Jun-2007 21:14:28] PHP Warning:  explode(): Empty
delimiter. in
http://www.freewebtown.com/scan/evilx?class/toolbars.class.php
on line 23
[19-Jun-2007 21:14:28] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot
redeclare cmd() (previously declared in
http://www.freewebtown.com/scan/evilx?config/spaw_control.config.php:111)
in
http://www.freewebtown.com/scan/evilx?class/toolbars.class.php
on line 111

i've closed up xoops so only i can play with it now.
i wonder what happened?  this is so neat!

- eric c.  new possible member of the i've been
cracked club.

believed to be clean.