Accessing Windows share without mount? (take two)

A glance at
http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/browse-a-samba-or-ms-windows-share-in-nautilus.html indicates that Nautilus can handle such a task via this
syntax:

smb://SERVERNAME/SHARE_NAME

I believe Konqueror supports the same syntax.  I apologize for being
unable to test this.

-Danny