[was = Warning! A Linux Commercial] Flash Sucks

> on top of that, I'm very happy without the flash plugin.  I hope it
> never gets fixed :-)
>
> --
> Chadwick

(Yet Another) Top Ten Reasons Why Flash Sucks:

10.  stupid dancing babies or dogs surfing while you're trying to read.
  like bad gifs on steroids.

9.  pop-ups you can't control.  this alone is reason enough to not
install flash.

8.  unable to link to some page u like.  i prefer ?something=cool.

7.  unable to cut and paste text u like.  take a screen shot or type it
yourself with fla$h.

6.  flash only websites are not user friendly.  cntrl-f, navigation, slow...

5.  every flash based game i've seen sucked.  really terrible stuff.

4.  flash designers are cheesy and make everything with a roll over.
god forbid u move your cursor.  your monitor will vomit useless crud on you.

3.  text in flash doesn't look as clear to me as it does in other
formats.  i wouldn't want to read a bunch of text with that crap.

2.  flash's current killer app, embedded video, won't keep them on top
forever.  i like how these guys use ogg.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Apollo_15_lunar_rover_EVA2.ogg

1.  it's not free.  flash rhymes with cash.  it's the devil's pee.

- eric c.

believed to be clean.