RHES 5 kickstart and LVM on ks.cfg question

If I remove LVM and change to this on the kickstart,
it worked preface and I was able to install without
any problem.
# Disk partitioning information
#part /boot --bytes-per-inode=4096 --fstype="ext3"
--size=196
#part / --asprimary --bytes-per-inode=4096
--fstype="ext3" --size=16384
#part swap --bytes-per-inode=4096 --fstype="swap"
--size=16384
#part /tmp --bytes-per-inode=4096 --fstype="ext3"
--size=4096
#part /home --bytes-per-inode=4096 --fstype="ext3"
--grow --size=1

-DP

--- Kristian Hermansen <kristian.hermansen-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2007-June/082375.html