Upgrading from RHEL5 32 to 64-bit?

If I had to upgrade at my business I'd rather just reimage.  I've got
my reimaging process down to less than 10 minutes from reboot to
command prompt using pxeboot and kickstart on remote and local
machines.  So doing a hack to avoid a reimage isn't worth what it
might break, I can understand if someone didn't have such a setup and
they had to upgrade a remote machine.

-matt