Feisty laptop power prob.

Well, I've been running 2.6.20-16 since the beginning of the month so I
don't think that's the problem.

In my original post I should have noted that the box actually looks like
it's going to suspend/hibernate (blinking "moon" indicator light, wifi
shuts down, screen backlight turns off, etc.).  However with no other
interaction, it starts coming back up and then presents me with an
unlock passwd prompt.

Perplexing.

Henry

Kristian Hermansen wrote:
> Henry Hall wrote:
>> Nothing appears to have changed in /etc/acpi/*/* so I presume something
>> else is suspect,  Not knowing the dbus/hal interface stuff (my primary
>> suspect) does anyone know any bits I should poke?
>
> Have you possibly upgraded your kernel recently???  It could be a change
> in something there...

believed to be clean.