DD-WRT - how to add > 40 MAC addresses to MAC filter?

I poked around a bit more, and found a command "wl" that had a ton of
options, and one of them let me add the additional MAC addresses.

* wl mac none - clears the list of MAC addresses
* wl mac 11:22:33:44:55:66 [ ... ] - add MAC addresses to the list

Apparently the only "limit" was in the html form.

On 7/3/07, Kristian Hermansen <kristian.hermansen-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On 7/3/07, John Abreau <abreauj-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > Is there a way to do that in the sveasoft software, that will make
> > it possible for it to handle more than 40 MAC addresses? If not,
> > can any of the other firmware bases, such as DD-WRT, support
> > more than 40 MAC addresses?
>
> I use OpenWRT.  Seems to allow more than 40...
> http://wiki.openwrt.org/OpenWrtDocs/Configuration#head-e7dd04e385c4dda946cbc4f2d2c2fcba42a8284f
> --
> Kristian Hermansen

GnuPG KeyID: 0xD5C7B5D9 / Email: abreauj-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
GnuPG FP: 72 FB 39 4F 3C 3B D6 5B E0 C8 5A 6E F1 2C BE 99

believed to be clean.