VPN issues

Hi everyone,

I am using Ubuntu feisty and am having terrible trouble connecting to my
work VPN

I have installed pptpconfig, and although all my settings are correct I
am getting no conneciton.

Is there any other more comprehensive VPN client for linux ? I am trying
to connect to a Windows VPN server

I have googled till I'm blue in the face and cannot get any further than
having pptpconfig try to connect and then hang up after about 30
seconds ..

thanks for any help/pointers

Richard

believed to be clean.