Telco switches to Ubuntu from RHEL for one reason...

> lol.
>
> if i were only 31337 enough to find a girlfriend so cool...

GPF is a great comic, so glad Fooker finally got her back after
quitting being a spy and all that business with his brother.

> and kristian, how you don't suffocate with your head so far up
> shuttleworth's ass i'll never know.  lol.  kristian, i love your posts!

Meh, you forced her/him to over compensate a lot; your objection came
over as ignorant bias for making technology easier for the masses to
use.

> seriously, i learn a ton from all you guys.  i'm picking a fight just
> for fun.

If it's for fun then you really don't believe what your saying; if you
do believe that only a select few who are prepared to learn vast
amounts of information should have access to technoledges then we have
a discussion to create, since I'm never going to agree to that. We
should be serving users (as programmers) being self serving will only
get us so far before our own egos and ignorances get in the way.

> eric c.  - i'll stop using fedora when you pry it from my cold dead hands!

Why should I care what you use, you have to understand the positive
information your being blasted with is not really aimed at you; nor
should you feel compelled to pay any attention to it, I assume you've
assessed the platform and have disregarded it for what ever reasons,
so why you should be so vitriolic over it just because other people
are happy and show it. I dunno it sounds like sour grapes (without
reason).

believed to be clean.