VMWare again

>Another question, I have 64-bit Ubuntu installed. AFAIK, VMWare is
>still 32-bit. Will it run with a 64-bit Linux host?

VMWare now has experimental 64-bit support for Ubuntu.  Below is a snip from
the release notes-

Support for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems
    * Full support for SUSE Linux 10.1 as host and guest operating systems.
    * Full support for 32-bit Ubuntu 6.x as host and guest operating
systems.
    * Full support for 32-bit Sun Solaris 10.x as guest operating systems.
    * Full support for 32-bit and 64-bit FreeBSD 6.0 as guest operating
systems.
    * Experimental support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.0 Update 8 and Red
Hat Enterprise Linux 4.0 Update 4.
    * Experimental support for 64-bit Ubuntu 6.x as host and guest operating
systems.
    * Experimental support for 64-bit Sun Solaris 10.x as guest operating
systems.
    * Support for all guest operating systems supported by Workstation 5.5.
    * Support for all host operating systems supported by VMware Server GSX
3.2.

Jack

believed to be clean.