Ubuntu being used in Cisco cluster project...

Finally got a chance to see the video.  Great video, I hope you win.

Any chance you could provide a little more detail on what you're doing
and how you do it?  I'm assuming your doing load testing using the 70
host servers (4096 virtual servers). What are each of the vservers
actually doing?  I don't think my company would do this scale, but on
a smaller scale of 10 host servers they might.

-matt