OpenBSD + amd64 + xorg + nvidia + Gnome/GDM (?)

   Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 22:18:44 -0400
   From: "Kristian Erik Hermansen" <kristian.hermansen-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>

   I wound up breaking my Ubuntu Gutsy install the other day, and
   figured that I should take this opportunity to install OpenBSD on
   my laptop to see how it has progressed lately :-)

   So, everything went fine, I got ports going, and the amd64 OpenBSD
   4.1 + xorg + Gnome/GDM are working just fine.  However, I just now
   notice that nvidia does not have drivers for OpenBSD.  There are
   drivers for FreeBSD, but even then, only for i386 :-( Am I S.O.L
   here or has anyone got the nvidia driver running on OpenBSD amd64?
   Thanks for any help or suggestions...

What about the FOSS (2D-accelerated) nVidia driver?

--
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk-FrUbXkNCsVf2fBVCVOL8/A at public.gmane.org>

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf-BtI67efEdsDk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org

--Eric Crampton