[Job] Opening at BBN

 We've got an entry-level position open for a software engineer.  If you're
interested, feel free to send me your resume (either my home address, or
[hidden email]), or you can see some of the other openings at
http://careers.bbn.com/

Matt
Federal Government and various commercial organizations.

Our business unit performs research, development, and deployment of
information technologies, distributed systems, real-time systems, and semantic
information technologies, provides software and systems solutions to complex
collaborative operations and planning across geographically dispersed
locations, develops distributed systems technologies, and implements
real-time, reliable, and survivable applications.

Qualified candidates will be experienced JAVA and C++ developers and have
experience in distributed systems, real-time systems, and systems programming.
The ability to obtain a DoD security clearance and US Citizenship are
required. Active clearance is highly desirable.

Experience with Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture technologies is
a plus.

Minimum Education:

* BS in Computer Science or relevant field, MS preferred.

Minimum Experience:

* 0-3 years work experience.
* US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD security clearance.

**BBN is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.**

believed to be clean.