Simple (for you) WDS quesiton

 Hello all and thank you in advance....

 I was looking to implement WDS on my DD-Wrt router.  What I want to know is
once the second router is connected to your first router (via WDS) can you
still use the ports on the second router or can you only connect to the
router wirelessly...

the pictures of implemented WDSs never show wired machines connected to the
second box...

thanks again...
--
Myrle A. Francis 2nd

PgpServer(s): pgp.mit.edu

Type bits /keyID    Date       User ID
pub  1024D/30BDB814 2006/07/27 Myrle A. Francis 2nd <[hidden email]>
     Key fingerprint = 73E3 6EAF EC29 29A3 94F9  6C78 F427 0FE8 30BD B814

believed to be clean.