Re: hdtv purchase now or later?

 On 9/26/07, David Kramer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> You've also got government-mandated
> obsolescence quickly approaching, so some people may have to buy whether
> they would otherwise have done so or not.

Yes, but from what I've heard, there will be HD to analog down
converters coming out.  The media industry is not going to totally
shun people that do not want to go buy a hdtv.  There are a lot of
people that would rather give up tv than have to buy a new one.  I can
personally name at least a dozen people that have said that to me.

-matt

believed to be clean.