Re: New York Times advertisement for Ubuntu

 > I think if it were to seriously be considered, we would want the
> expertise of the Mozilla people who were involved with the Firefox NYT
> ad campaign...

Be careful, don't limit what you are able to do; while I can see real
value in getting the mozilla guys experience on-board this shouldn't
stop us. This is why I document all my projects and tell everyone the
stories of how easy it is if your ballsy enough.

So Kristian, put on that swagger and let them know who the man with
the plan is; I'll back you to the hills.

believed to be clean.