Re: [svlug] 20/20 on Hans Reiser tonight

 I wasn't using those; I was using Tivo Extractor on MacOSX.
It's the only tool I've found that lets me queue a list of streams
to download automatically.

I've had no luck getting wget or curl to download the streams,
and the only other way I've been able to download them is
by manually clicking on them in firefox.

Last night I checked the preferences in Tivo Extractor, and
I changed it to save the plain mpeg2 stream without transcoding.
The results were properly synced, but the file is 1.6GB for
a 1-hour stream.

If I have time over the weekend, I'll try ffmpeg and mencoder
to see if they give decent results. I suppose I can also bring
a copy of the 1.6GB file to the Installfest on Saturday, if that
helps.