Re: Fedora 8 Torrents

 Jon Hermansen wrote:
> Uhh... isn't that what Jigdo is for?

I read about that somewhere and even went to the site. It
basically allows you to make an updated install iso from the
latest updates from the repos.
It will probably be a month or more before I install F8 if
ever, as the compiz-fusion support is not good yet. A number
of features are not available except through private users
home spun repositories. So I may weight for 9. F7 is working
and that took a custom compile just to get my atapi tape
drive working. No sda for me.
Jim K-R

believed to be clean.