Re: X10 integration with Linux?

 David Kramer wrote:
> Yes.  All the time.  I even did a presentation on it at BLU a few years
> ago.  But what specifically did you get that you want to integrate?

Hah! It seems I have nearly everything. Looking around, I think the
CM15A is going to be the biggest problem, but the video may be as well.
Here is a partial list from memory of what I have (I just sent this off
to a guy I know who's work with this stuff on Mac):
Software:
    ActiveHome Pro
    MultiView
    Pan & Tilt Pro

Camera:
    Pan & Tilt kit
    2 different camera remotes (pan & tilt, and just a camera one)
    2 tripods
    3 camera battery packs
    VCR Commander
    Video Receiver (no audio)
    3 color cameras
    USB Video converter
    3 camera wall converters

Security:
    Wireless Controller with Voice Dialer & Remote
    2 keychain remotes
    Wireless Motion detector
    3 door/window sensors

Automation:
    USB Controller w/receiver
    USB receiver (a separate one)
    2 Appliance modules, one with wireless receiver
    2 small motion detectors (eagle eye?)
    1 larger motion detector
    1 motion detector with Flood Lights
    4 lamp modules
    1 lamp socket module
    4 stick-on 3 device w/dimmer wall-plate switches
    3 regular single wall switches
    2 keyfob remotes
    1 larger remote

So far (with Windows), I have the Security system setup, along with 2
lamp modules and one of the 3 stick on switch thingies. I have yet to
get the camera software to work, but I suspect it's my system. There's
still a ton of stuff to do (I really was only looking for a security
system), but I'm not in a huge hurry.
Any help appreciated,
Grant M.
--