[OT] MP3 player for 8 GB SD support?

 This is clearly off topic, but list members have great depths of
knowledge, so...

I have been capturing tons of tapes from my collection and converting them
all to mp3.   I figure I'll reach around 6 or 8 GB when done.

I'd ideally like to have a relatively portable device that can support all
the songs in one place, randomly play them, and possibly show me the
song's title.

I'd also like the storage to be solid state, and not mechanical (i.e. hard
drive of any kind).

I also don't want to spend any more than $100.

And I'd like the device to be small, so I can put it in my pocket and
maybe let it hang from its cassette adapter in my car, or rest in the cup
holder just below, while ideally getting power from the car's dc outlet.

I've researched cell phones with mp3 players and sdio slots, PDAs, and
dedicated mp3 players.  2 GB seems to be the hard limit for SD support
for most devices, or the price of the device is simply too high, or
reviews reveals flaws that don't make further pursual worth it.

Ideas?

Thanks.

Scott

believed to be clean.