Re: [OT] MP3 player for 8 GB SD support?

 Sansa E280 8GB,
http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-SDMX4-8192-Sansa-Player-Black/dp/B000HZ9CCA

I saw a costco thing where they are going for something like $89, but
I can't find it now.  (I bought mine for $150 this summer, and the
price drop is killing me!)

Besides the 8GB internal, it has a microSD slot to take up to 2GB more.

MEG