Re: to swap or not?

 Good question Don,

I have two identical system, same mobo, same power supply, same case,
etc. On one system, the fan is running, and on the other it is not...
The power supply I have is a Enermax NoiseTaker II 485 Watt.

http://www.enermax.com.tw/english/product_Display1.asp?PrID=41

It has a knob on the power supply to control the fan speed I believe.
The know is turn up to high, and yet no fan...