Re: keyboard suggestions?

 Dude, you're getting a Dvorak!

I grew up on a Microsoft Natural (split down the middle) and I absolutely
love it, and still use it to this day. I've cleaned it about 10 times and
all the keys still work just as well as the day when I got it. I started
MUDding in the middle of the night (lights off so parents wouldnt know) so
that is how I learned how to type 100+ WPM... however I've lost quite a bit
of it in my "old age" :p.

Now I just tab-complete as much as I can.