Re: Need help with httpd.conf not rendering cgi or php files

    - Verify that mod_php and mod_perl are enabled, should you choose to
   go this route, or:
   - Verify that you can pass the scripts themselves directly into the
   PHP and Perl command-line interfaces, i.e. "perl testscript.pl" or
   "php testscript.php" and view the output
   - Verify that you have handlers set up for your script's file
   extension (forget what this is called in Apache config (AddHandler?), you
   either want to use the Apache modules or have the scripts parsed by the CLI
   counterparts)
   - Verify that the scripts have appropriate executable permissions
   - Verify that your configuration is valid and being parsed correctly
   (I think you can do some initial tests on your config files, without
   actually starting Apache)
   - Make sure when you pass that ExecCGI option you are giving it a
   directory to work with... i.e. you can allow execution of all CGI
   scripts inside the ServerRoot directory, recursively

That's all I got for now. Good luck!