Fwd: Migrate an x86_64 box to i386 without reinstall

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kristian Erik Hermansen <[hidden email]>
Date: Nov 28, 2007 9:53 PM
Subject: Migrate an x86_64 box to i386 without reinstall

I am about to attempt it, against all recommendations from everyone
else.  If you have any idea what the pitfalls are going to be, please
let me know now!  Any suggestions?  What should I do before and after?
 How can I mitigate any potential issues?  Thanks :-)

PS -- This is Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon).  The reason for migration is
due to 64-bit wireless issues.  And also because I want to see if this
can possibly be done without breaking the box...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious."

--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious."

believed to be clean.