Re: Windows Vista drivers (or Netflix watch now on Linux)

 Caveat: I have no stick time with Vista yet, so this is according to
how I'd do it in XP, but...

In device manager, delete your video driver.  In XP there are many
ways to get there, like right-click my computer, select props, and
there on the hardware tab is device manager.

XP calls it a "Display Adapter,"  I expect it is that or something
similar.  Right click on the driver and select Uninstall.

It will probably want a reboot, (or not, never know what to expect)
and a wizard usually shows up.  If you have already downloaded and
"installed" the vendor's driver (display adaptor drivers for windows
usually come from the company that puts there name on the box.  If it
is a Dell, then look on Dell's web page, etc., not necessarily "ATI"
or "NVidia,"  they write example drivers that work with their chips,
the card mfr then takes the example driver and customizes it for their
specific card.)

So when mr wizard comes up, don't let him automajically select &
install the driver, walk through it and make sure it points at the
driver you want, or manually select VGA if that is where you want to
be for now.

hth
MEG