re: includes

chris writes:
> Normally gcc is not included (unless I'm confused) maybe
> it's possible some package you installed installed it?
> I do know that a very common forum post is "Where is gcc
> in the default install?"

i suppose it's possible, though i wasn't aware of it.  i
installed some 17 packages, starting with fetchmail,
postfix, mutt, etc.  i checked my wife's computer and gcc
was there too, though many of the same packages were
installed.  i'll pay more attention the next time around.

dan

j. daniel moylan
84 harvard ave
brookline, ma 02446-6202