Re: The Linux desktop challenge

 [hidden email] wrote:
> ...do you have a link that doesn't require registration?

Sorry, I don't. I hate that registration silliness too. Isn't there a
site that shares logins for sites like that? BugMeNot or something like
that?

I've been registered for Linux Magazine for 3 or 4 months using a unique
address assigned to them, and so far I've only received the newsletters
from them that I've requested, so they seem to be adhering to their
privacy policy.

In any case, that's part of why I posted a summary in the original message:
http://www.nabble.com/another-Windows-to-Linux-desktop-migration-story-p13948574s24859.html

  -Tom

--
Tom Metro