Re: Interactive screen mockup program

 neither. I'm looking for a way that I can mock up the behavior of a
screen, but in a more stand-alone context. If it is tied to designing a
web interface, qt or gtk, that would be fine.  That is what I mentioned
Bricklin's Demo.

The problem I have is trying to do something in the product I'm working
with where there is very limited documentation. for instance, to have a
pulldown menu, I define an enumeration in the C++ class. I then assign
a type value to it as well as a property value. There is a text based
config file that ties both the property and type values to attributes
recognized by the product. My .so can access the current value of the
enumeration, but it cannot control it. What I want to do is to describe
graphically what I want to do. If I were designing a web application, a
qt (or KDE), or GTK application, or even a basic X application, I would
have a set of widgets that I could operate with or extend. I guess I
could do it with. But, I could describe what I want in basic text. With
a Bricklin-style program, I can communicate with the person who is
designing the specs who really does not know our product that well by
saying "is this what you would like to see?", and the development
group, in how can I get FOO to do something like this.