[OT] [JOB OFFER] - Astaro Corp in Burlington MA. Internal IT and Application Engineer Positions.

 I'm forwarding this for Lucien at Astaro, if you are interested, please
contact him directly at [hidden email].

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm starting at Astaro as a support
engineer next week.

Jack

There are two full-time positions open at Astaro
Corporation.
3 New England Executive Park
Burlington, MA 01803

If you are interested in either position, please send
your resume to Lu at: [hidden email]

Internal IT - $50K
General Support of computers, servers, and network.
Initially, this IT person will help to image Astaro
Security Gateways for shipment to customers.  Ideally,
this person has some experience, but doesn't need to
be a guru.  Some experience with Linux would be
helpful.

Application Engineer - greater than $60K
Department: Service
Position Summary:
As Application Engineer for Astaro Corporation you
will work as part of the Service Team and liaises with
the Sales team in the delivery of superior service and
technical sales presentations for our end-users as
well our channel partners in the Americas (Canada, US,
Central and South America). You will be responsible
for a broad range of gateway security solutions
including firewall, VPN, intrusion
detection/prevention, URL content filtering, virus
protection, etc. As Application Engineer you must be
comfortable working with both technical and non
technical staff, have excellent presentation skills
and must have a thorough working knowledge of security
technologies and networking. You will report to the
Director of Services.
Qualifications:
Solid IT Security knowledge, experience with
Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, CA, Virus Protection, Spam
Protection and Content Filters is a absolute must
TCP/IP networking is also a must
Linux experience is a benefit
Excellent communication and moderation skills
Excellent written English
Excellent MS Office skills
Outstanding troubleshooting and analytical skills
Self-motivated personality
University Degree, Community College Diploma or
relevant experience in Computer Science

believed to be clean.