Re: Zonbu

 Unfortunately  you have people in other governments saying things like "It
doesn't run windows? I don't like the bugs of this OS. Teachers all have to
learn on windows laptops." So basically when Microsoft came out with their
3$ software bundle all countries will end up doing is staring at stuff like
this, going, it's really cheep, stare at the bundle and go, hey it's really
cheep! Get me a million of those... and totally missing the point of OLPC.
It's unfortunate, OLPC is one hell of a laptop. ~Ben H.