Re: Zonbu

 There are always teachers, even if they are missionaries. The problem is the
whole mind share thing, which drives me nuts. It's like, hey, windows is
perfect in every way shape and form and so easy to use that why bother to
look for something like... good. It's also a new thing, and people have
gotten so use to dealing with windows that anything else seems horrible. I
mean, seriously check out the comments some government tech officials are
saying about OLPC, it's scary.